March 15

Updated! Scroll down to see more pictures from the big camera!

Our adventures continue!
Lily has slept remarkably well!

How cute are Grace's polka dot sheets?

We visited an aquarium, and Adam was happy to tote Daisy around. Daisy might have enjoye it, too.

I wore Lily on my back in my new wrap, and she quickly fell asleep. Victory! She napped on my back for nearly two hours.

It was so nice exploring with three other adults. I barely had to worry about the kids at all!

We had so much fun!

Shark!

After lunch and naps for 1/3 of the children (Caleb and Daisy refused to sleep), we walked to a nearby park, despite the rain. It was a great adventure!

Hi, Daisy!
And now the kids are in their jammies, eating popcorn, and watching a movie.

Now that I'm home, I can upload pictures from the big camera. 

The kids totally took advantage of Grace's willingness to read book after book after book. Do you see that Caleb has two books in his hands and there's another by his feet? She  read all of them. Also, do you see the sweet doggie snuggling in the white blanket? I wish I  had gotten more pictures of the dogs, because the kids loved them!

Our first full day in Texas was cold, gray, and rainy, so we visited the Dallas World Aquarium. Amazingly, we were able to walk right in and get tickets; when we left, the line wrapped around the building. I'm pretty sure those people waited at least an hour just to get in the building.

With some help from Chris, I wrapped Lily on my back in the parking lot. It seemed to me that lots of bystanders were watching/staring. I suppose it is a strange sight?

Brother and sister. I love that Grace is really just a much prettier version of Chris - you can tell they're siblings from a mile away!

This place may have been an "aquarium", but they had a lot more than fish, including several monkeys in the rafters.

There were tons of people, and Caleb was a bit overwhelmed at time.

Well, hello Mr. Crocodile!

Sleeping Lily. What a blessing that she fell asleep on my back! The wrap kept her snug, secure, and safely insulated from the crowds. It was perfect!

Daisy loves Grace!

Two little goofballs!

Caleb was fascinated by this smaller crocodile.

I can't even remember what these two were looking at, but it was amazing!

Adam and Daisy developed a real fondness for each other.


I'm not sure who enjoyed the animals more - the kids, or Grace!

Caleb was looking at the stingray, but Daisy was looking at a shark swimming overhead.

Stingray!

Shark!

As we left - and walked past the throngs of people waiting to get in - we found this penguin posing for pictures. Daisy was delighted.

Aren't they too cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment