August 21

We didn't do that much today, but it felt like the longest day ever.

Normally church is at 9:00, but today was a special service at 10:00 instead.
Caleb loves going to church.

Today he insisted on wearing his "Snazzy Hat" to church. I was worried that once he got to his classroom at church, he would remove the hat, throw it, and we would forget to look for it when we picked him up. Wrong. When I picked him up after church, he was still wearing the hat! The teachers said that he kept it on the whole time, except for the time he tried to put it on someone else's head.

He got lots of compliments. I like that.

Church-an-hour-later means naptime-an-hour-later. Which meant that Caleb napped from 1:15 to 4:15 today. Daisy napped for most of that time, too, but woke up around 3.

Between 3:00  and 4:00, she discovered her feet.
How exciting!

Daisy was especially pleased with her toes and legs.

Daddy and Daisy got some quality snuggle and sniff time while Caleb napped, too.

After Caleb woke up, I left Chris upstairs with the kids while I did some baking. Tonight, I found these pictures on my camera from that time:

This just makes me laugh.
Don't they remind you of an old married couple?

How sweet is this?

In the evening, our church had a picnic and baptisms. 
Near the picnic area was a baseball field.

Caleb ran the bases four times.


"High five!"

"OHHHHH! It's a triple!"

"Hi, Mommy!"

Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment