July 19

Of course.
This week is the busiest week ever for us, and I have a cold. (To those of you coming to Caleb's birthday party on Thursday, you need not be afraid. I will take extreme measures to avoid contaminating the food. I promise.) Being busy and feeling crummy are a terrible combination. At least my kids are cute.

Daisy had a milestone today:
This was the first time she's reached up and batted at a toy! I know it sounds minor, but when they start out as adorable little blobs that do nothing at all, it's a big deal when they start doing something!

Daisy was pretty pleased with her new accomplishment, too.

After naps, the kids and I shared a sweet, wonderful time when we all snuggled in bed together. 
I know Daisy's out of focus, but I love how happy she is! I felt the same way.

Are you dying from the sweetness? I am.

I love them.
I love that they love each other already.

Daisy has been talking non-stop lately. It's really fun. This is her talking face

and

this is a video of her talking:

the beeping you hear in the background toward the end of the video is Caleb's camera.

Yep. I think the camera kick is sticking around!

My budding photographer.

Isn't he cute?

Now I'm going to go sleep off this cold.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures of the two of them!

    ReplyDelete