June 12

Oh boy.

Do you remember last summer, when Caleb met a monster truck?

Today rivals that. I know - you're asking yourself, "What on earth could be as cool as seeing a monster truck up close and personal?" The answer, my friends?

An excavator. A big digger.
Chris noticed it while on a run in our neighborhood. Since he's a great Daddy, he immediately knew that it would make Caleb convulse with delight.

He was right.
(Chris took all of these pictures. I'm pretty impressed!)

"Whoa!"

Chris told me that the whole time, Caleb repeated, "BIIIG digger! BIIIG digger! EXCAVATOR!"

We walk this path nearly every day. Caleb will be so sad when the digger is gone,

but at least he still has his beloved "little pond" and fountain.

Daisy and I were out running errands when all of the excavator excitement occurred, so we don't have any pictures of her with the giant digger.

Instead, I have a photo of her with a giant bear. She enjoyed snuggling up with Jimbo!

Then it was bedtime. 
Caleb insists that two of these babies be in his bed every night and every nap. Can you guess which one doesn't belong?

No comments:

Post a Comment